Sunday, October 28, 2012

Bulma Story - Chapter 7

Click read more!!!! 


 Bulma>Aww I love This song...Do you want to dance?
Vegeta>Hell no,I Don't know how to dance.I would never do something like that in public.
Bulma>Oh cmon....
Vegeta>No thanks.
Bulma>Ok then,Let's take a seat.

Bulma>So are you enjoying this party?(smiles)
Vegeta>Hmph...It's not as bad as I thought.
Bulma>Yeah,I am so happy that you accepted to be my pair.You are a great friend.


 Vegeta>(surprised)...yeah whatever you say women...


(They passed the night at the prom)
(the day after...) 
Bulma>The party is almost ending,I enjoyed this date.
Vegeta>Wait what?Stop staring at me like that,This was not a date!!!women!!!
Bulma>For me it was...

Bulma>Vegeta...I like you...



Vegeta>Stay away,what are you trying to do women!!??Don't be ridiculous!!I...I..got to go back to my training It's l..late.


Vegeta>Hmph...what the hell...nobody do this to me,crazy girl....W..why is my heart racing...
  


Bulma>Oh my god,I made him blush...I am going home,that was a great night.


End of chapter 7... 

1 comment:

  1. Vegeta and Bulma are so cute as Sims. Is there anywhere I can download these two so I can play with them on my Sims games? :3 Or where I can at least get Bulma's eyes and make-up? It's so cute~ And so is this page~

    ReplyDelete