Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Bulma Story - Chapter 4



CLICK READ MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






Finnaly , It is morning , the sun is up in the sky , and the weather is great!,seems like a great day is ahead,so I will use it to clarify everything with yamcha.
Bulma>Hello yamcha , I am sorry for the other day,I was very mean  but I reasons for it , and you know it! 
 Yamcha>So that means that everything is alright between us again?
Bulma>wait,wait,wait! No of course not!,I am here to tell you that we should only stay as friends.
Yamcha>Oh...I understand -sigh-
Phew, I finnaly ended up everything with Yamcha.Now I need to forget that and find something to do.

Oh I will call Chichi to give her the news!

Bulma>Hey Chichi! I have some good news to you!
                                        Chichi>Really?what are they?
Bulma>I told Yamcha that we should only be friends.
Chichi>Oh great!That's a great new,that way none of you stay hurt,by the way I have something to tell you also!
Bulma>Go ahead.
                                       
Chichi>There will be a prom Saturday night and I think you should come!
 Bulma>A prom...sounds interesting, but now I don't have anyone to go with...
Chichi>(Laughs)I think you have.
Bulma>who?
Chichi>What about Vegeta?(Laughs)
Bulma>(grumbles)Of course not(annoyed face) 
Chichi>Think about it!(laughs)see you now!
Bulma>...
Bulma>Hey dad have you seen Vegeta?
 Mr Briefs>I think he might down in the gravity chamber as usually
Bulma>Yeah I thought so too.
Mr Briefs>Why do you ask?
Bulma>nothing...
Mr Briefs>Ok I gotta finish this.
Yeah,for now I gotta finish my project too.(tomorrow I will think about asking Vegeta maybe...It sure wont be easy,but at least I got to try.)


End of chapter 4...

2 comments: