Friday, November 16, 2012

Bulma Story - Chapter 9

click read more!!!


                               Huh what was that noise?sounded like a explosion....I got to go see...

                                                            ...s.so..me..o..ne...H..el...p..me...

 Bulma - ...aww...(faints)
Vegeta - Bulma!!...hold on I will put out the fire...Keep calm...Ok?

 Vegeta - (cough...cough...)Great I made it...

 Vegeta - Oh..no..I will bring her to the bed.

 Vegeta - (falls asleep)
Bulma - (sleeping) ahh phew...ahh phew...

 Bulma - (yawn...)where am I?what happened to the fire?Oh...It's Vegeta!he saved me...

 Bulma - Hey!!Vegeta wake up please...I will go dress myself.

                                                               (yawn)


 Bulma - Thank you for saving me Vegeta....If you are still tired you can use my bed,I will go continue my projects....don't worry I will be careful.


Vegeta - ...you don't have to thank!!!I wouldn't let anyone burn in a fire like that...and yes I'll use that bed.
Bulma - okay sleep well (smiles)


 Vegeta - ...grr...(falls asleep)

2 comments: