Monday, September 24, 2012

Bulma Story - Chapter 3




Chichi is right!...now it's time to go home.I have to decide what to do with yamcha.

Wow, It's vegeta,he seems to be mad as usually, I should go there to try to cheer him up a little. :P

Bulma>Hello,Vegeta! how is your training in gravity chamber going? 





                                Vegeta>Hmph...What do you want woman? Of course its going great,Who do you think I am? I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS!
Bulma>Calm down, your majesty! I was just trying to cheer you up!
                         Vegeta>Hmph...ok woman... good night I need to continue my training...
Ok, good night! The more you reject me the more I like you

Damn it, what is happening to me? That woman makes my heart race.

I'm starting to like Vegeta, that guy is actually kinda cute,all that mistery is very attractive

anyways it is time to sleep,tomorrow I will clarify everything with Yamcha.

3 comments: