Saturday, September 22, 2012

Bulma Story - Chapter 2

I have to unload my anger.Die little dirty Yamchas with the power of this hammer. 




I have to go have some fun.I will ask chichi and goku to go out, and try to forget this cheater.

Chichi> Sure Let's go to the local restaurant. ( and they spent the rest of the night at the restaurant )





    (The day after) Bulma> I swear, I don't want to see his horrible face anymore.if I see him again anytime soon, I do not know what I can do to him.I surely am able of deform his face with slaps!. 

Chichi>Hey,hey! Bulma calm down,I believe that this will be solved, and everything will be ok again between you two.

Bulma>No,no! I do not believe, and I don't want to believe that, that will ever happen.   

Chichi>Ok, then you have to calm down, and move on.
Bulma>HELL YEAH!,you are right my friend.
Goku>Wait, What is going on? (yawns). 

end of 2nd chapter ...


click here for chapter 1  http://dragonballworld10.blogspot.pt/2012/09/blog-post.html











No comments:

Post a Comment